OJAS GSRTC Driver Conductor Bharti 2018 Online Form At Ojas.gujarat.gov.in
Gujarat state road transport corporation has recently issued Recruitment of Sarkari Bus Driver And Conductor Bharti 2018 on its official website at www.gsrtc.in. The candidates who have completed 12th pass and also minimum qualifications for this Exam are eligible to apply for OJAS GSRTC Driver Bharti 2018. The Government of Gujarat wants to recruit young and eligible candidates as Conductor And Driver Posts. The candidates who wish to get a government Nokari in Gujarat State, must not miss this golden opportunity.
Know About OJAS GSRTC Driver And Conductor Bharti 2018 News
The OJAS GSRTC Bharti 2018 Notification has been issued to invited Online Application from Ojas Official Website. The interested candidates can apply online for OJAS GSRTC Conductor Bharti 2018 via official website portal at Ojas.gujarat.gov.in.The Online Application is available for the candidates from 01/03/2018 To 31/03/2018. The candidates are recommended to complete Online Registration Process within the prescribed time limit because the Gujarat GSRTC Bharti will not accept any Application Form after the last date of application form.
After online submission of Application Form, the candidates need to Pay Application Form Fees as per official notification. The OJAS Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Selection Board will appoint the candidates on the basic knowledge of First Aid.
Ojas GSRTC Bharti 2018 Notification
|Board Name||Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC)|
|Posts Name||Driver And Conductor|
|Total Posts||Driver: 933 Conductor: 1997|
|Official Website Link||https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in//https://gsrtc.in/|
|Last Date Of Online Form||31st March 2018|
How to Apply Online for GSRTC Driver And Conductor Job 2018:
- Log on to the official website at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Find out Advertisement Page and Click On View Details
- Then Read Complete Advertisement and get back to the Advertisement Page.
- Then click on Apply Button to begin.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photo and Signature images as mentioned.
- Pay the Application Fee at India Post Office.
- Save Your Application Number and Confirmation Number.
- Take printout of Application Form for further use.