HC OJAS High Court of Gujarat District judge Bharti 2018
The High Court Of Gujarat has released District judge Bharti. The HC Ojas District judge recruitment Date of Exam, a subject to examination and other information is available on our website. How to fill the form of recruitment of hc ojas and which subject is read ofexam and get more information below.
Gujarat HC OJAS District judge Bharti 2018
Job seekers have a good news here to apply for HC OJAS Judge Bharti 2018. Interested Job Seekers can utilize this wonderful high court of Gujarat Job Opportunity. Hence, the candidates should refer the following sections to know more about High Court of Gujarat Judge Recruitment 2018. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for HC OJAS Judge Recruitment 2017. Aspirants can easily get the details for eligibility criteria, application fee, selection process and other details of High Court of Gujarat Judge Recruitment 2018 here.
- Name Of Recruitment:District judge
- Number of vacancies: 28
- Qualification:Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India. Candidate must be apracticing Advocate in Courts of Civil and/or Criminal jurisdiction on the last date fixed for submission of Online Applications and must have so practiced for a period not less than Seven Years, as on 30/04/2018.
- Age Limit: A candidate must have attained the age of 35 yearsand must not have attained the age of 48 years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Orthopedically Disabled Persons and Ex-servicemen and 45 years in the case of General Candidates, as on the last date fixed for registration of the Online Application, i.e. on 30/04/2018.
- Fees:General, OBC, SC/ST All of us Examination Fees of Rs.1000/- plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges.
- Examination Syllabus :
Paper-I: Law (100 Marks – 2 Hours)
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908, The Transfer of Property Act, 1882, The Specific Relief Act, 1963, The Indian Partnership Act, 1932, The Indian Contract Act, 1872, The Sale of Goods Act, 1930, The Limitation Act, 1963.
- The Indian Penal Code, 1860, The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, The Indian Evidence Act, 1872, The Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985, The Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
- Legal Maxims
- Medical Jurisprudence
- Jurisprudence and Legal Phraseology
Paper-II: English, General Knowledge & Awareness (100 Marks – 2 Hours)
(a) English Language
(b) General Knowledge
(c) Current Affairs
(d) Indian History and Geography
(e) Basics of Science and Technology
(g) Analytical Reasoning /Mental Ability
(h) Basic Knowledge of Computer Operation / Application
- Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type):-
Tentatively scheduled for 29th July 2018)
(i) The Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) shall consist of Two Papers – (each of 100 Marks & 3 Hours’ duration), based on the Syllabus given below: Paper – I (100 Marks – 3 Hours)
(a) The Indian Penal Code, 1860
(b) The Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
(c) The Indian Evidence Act, 1872
(d) The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
(e) The Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1985
(f) The Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989
Paper-III (100 Marks – 3 Hours)
- The Constitution of India
- The Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872.
- The Specific Relief Act, 1963.
- The Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Succession Laws, Personal Laws (Hindu, Muslim & Christian)
- The Intellectual Property Laws
- The Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
- The Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996
- The Electricity Act, 2003
- The Right to Fair Compensation & Transparency in Land Acquisition, Rehabilitation & Resettlement Act, 2013
- The Family Courts Act, 1984
- Basic Laws relating to Environment
– The Environment (Protection) Act, 1986.
– The Wild Life (Protection) Act, 1972.
- Pay Scale: The High Court of Gujarat, in the cadre of District Judges, in the pay-scale of Rs. 51,650-1240-59,090-1390-63,260+ Allowances, as admissible under the Rules.
How to Apply For HC OJAS District judge Bharti 2018
Here We Give to Direct Official Link for Apply Form: Click Here